Sunday, February 7, 2010

Im here...

Whoah I'm here!!! Flashback Christmas Day of 2009 when I attempted to start blogging. I remember I was so in loved during that time and since I can't share to anyone but him how happy I was I thought of starting my own blog. Some disclaimers first:

  • I'm not in the field of writing or anywhere near that field so please excuse my writing skills;
  • I'm in a boring profession (clue: it includes numbers, standards and loads of reports) so forgive me if I bore you sometimes but I promise to do my best to be as stimulating as possible and:
  • I don't care if no one reads my blog.

Going back to my story of starting my own blog. A lot happened between Christmas and today that left me heart broken making me abandoned the idea of blogging. You'll learn more about that on my future posts. Now I've realized that my life does not revolve around him (take note) that a lot of great and not so great things are happening to me that I want to capture and relive on this blog.

So allow me to welcome myself back in the blogging world and hopefully I can sustain this for the next 14 years (I'm planning to live until 40 so do the math and you can actually find out my age now).

So here's to a start of an exciting year to me. It's never too late isn't it? Cheers!!!

2 comments:

  1. In attempt to know you more, here I am back reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Thanks dude really appreciate it.... a bit busy but will try to write more when i have the time... hope to get know you as well!

    ReplyDelete