Sunday, March 11, 2012

In the name of love (Part 2)

After 3 flight connections which took 21 hours, there I was at the NAIA. Jordan immediately recognized me from the sea of people in the arrival area and gave me the tightest hug as what he had promised not minding everyone else.

The first two weeks with Jordan was the happiest. During the first week, Jordan still needed to report for work leaving me home alone at night. But one thing I can vividly remember was the way he kissed me on the lips to wake me up whenever he comes home from work.

We followed the itinerary Jordan has prepared. We had lunch and dinner at his favorite restaurants. We met his close friends which included his boss to whom he outed himself just so he will be allowed the 3-week vacation leave. We went to the gym. We had spa and facial treatment. We watched "Wedding Tayo and Wedding Hindi" because we both had high expectations of Eugene Domingo and Star Cinema. And yes, we had sex every night.

At the start of the third week, the only activities left in our itinerary were: the dinner with Jordan's PLU friends which includes Paul; the meet up with Jordan's brothers in Nueva Ecija to formally introduce me; and the trip to Boracay to celebrate our 5th monthsary. However, it was during that week when I noticed something different from Jordan. He became easily irritated of me even when I try to make lambing and started to smoke. We also stopped having sex. I thought it was just pressure from work as he keeps on receiving calls from his subordinates even though he was on leave.

It was during those times when I started to question my decision of going all the way from Europe to the Philippines just to be with him. I remember it was Thursday of that week when Jordan went to the gym and I decided not to go with him. While he was away, I started to pack my things. I was ready to leave but my love for him prevailed. When he was back I acted as if nothing happened. We even watched "Here Comes the Bride" using my laptop. I was faking my laugh the whole time we were watching while Jordan seems unaffected by the funny scenes of the movie. After the movie, I went straight to the bedroom as I was trying to avoid any tension between us and I was hoping that I could just sleep things off my head. Jordan followed me in the bedroom.

"Hon, we need to talk", Jordan said.

I stood up and asked why but Jordan refused to answer but I can see that he was fighting his tears.

To be continued...

5 comments:

  1. hey, i wish you'd write more often. best of luck always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat Mark Joe! I'll try! Ang hirap pala magsulat... hehehe

      Delete
    2. hindi naman, basta all from the heart..hehehe..kaya yan!!=)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks juan for taking the time to read! =)

      Delete