Sunday, March 4, 2012

In the name of love (Part 1)

I met him through Paul a year ago. I think Paul shared our story to his PLU friends and that's why Jordan became interested of me. He added me up on Facebook and we exchanged messages. Jordan is a good looking guy with a nice physique. I remembered that when Paul was showing the photos of his PLU friends, it was Jordan's photo that caught my attention. The next thing I knew is that I found myself flirting with him. During this time, I was still with Mark, my bf for 4 years but after what happened between me and Paul, I realized that I'm too sheltered and that I need to consider other possibilities as well.


At first, I kept my guards up, telling myself not to fall for him. Paul also warned me about him as he knew about his previous escapades and relationships. Jordan told me that he wanted a serious relationship and that I have all the qualities he was up for.

One day, I received a package containing three portraits of myself all the way from the Philippines. It was from Jordan and I learned that he grabbed some of my photos from Facebook. Needless to say, I fell in love with him. We became a couple a month after we've met online and I dropped Mark like a hot potato.


It was long-distance PLU relationship. Thanks to the technology, we were able to use all means of communication. The time zone difference was barely a factor since he was with a call center company working on a night shift. Jordan also started to "out" himself to his closest friends and even to his older brother as he said that he was too proud of me just to be kept a secret. It seemed perfect and the only thing that was missing is for us to finally meet physically.


I always go home every December to celebrate Christmas with my family and in fact, I've already got a ticket even before I met Jordan. Jordan suggested that since I have some unused VL credits, I could have another trip to the Philippines earlier than December and live with him without my family knowing about it. I was 50-50 with the idea. The other half of me was excited that we will be able to finally meet and that I can be a "husband" to him even just for a month. The other half of me was sad that I couldn't see my family who meant the world to me. But when Jordan offered to pay for everything, I realized how badly he wants to see me which made me decide to finally book another flight to the Philippines.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment